USD/JPY Forecast (16/07/17) :-The USD/JPY went down at the last moment of the week but i feel that the 200 EMA is giving a good support in the H4 chart frame and me expecting a bounce upto the 113.20 level before going down to the 111.80 level.So for me its a buy call for a short term buy in this pair but yes in the long run the pair is in a downtrend channel and for that we should be cautious here .
- USD/JPY -Short term sell signal
- USD/JPY – Why we should keep aside now ?
- EUR/USD on more higher mode
- USD/JPY weekly Forecast 30/07/17
- GBP/USD in a uptrend -19/07/17
- EUR/USD In the upper race
- USD/CHF breaking upside barrier
- USD/JPY may face downfall
- EUR/JPY may get a sharp move downwards
- USD/CHF Forecast :- Pair is in consolidation phase